“People are strange: They are constantly angered by trivial things, but on a major matter like totally wasting their lives, they hardly seem to notice.” —Charles Bukowski (via moon-glint)
“I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald (via philphys)
Reblog if you've had sex with Harry Styles
- Friend: You could do it you know.
- Friend: Take off from Tumblr, go outside.
- Me: I wouldn't make it 5 minutes
Jennifer Lawrence and first impressions:
- Woody Harrelson: I was on my bus, and on my bus I have a yoga swing. Jennifer comes on, and she goes, 'Hi, Woody, I'm J—is that a sex swing?' Her first sentence to me.
- Josh Hutcherson: When I got cast, she called me up for one of those five-minute 'Excited to work with you, blah, blah, blah' things. The conversation started with her saying, 'Think about a catheter going in – ouch!' and then turns into a 45-minute rant about zombies and the apocalypse.
- Zoë Kravitz: I'd met her a few times, and she was like, 'You should come over and we'll hang out.' So I go over to her apartment, and she opens the door in a towel. She's like, 'Come in, sorry, you're early, I was about to shower.' And she drops her towel and gets in the shower, and starts shaving her legs, totally naked. She was like, 'Are we here yet? Is this OK?' And I was like, 'I guess we're there!'
“I was round Lenny Kravitz’s house. Anyway, I was all by myself in his home and I looked around and I saw his collection of Grammys. I just couldn’t resist, so I went and grabbed one and started giving an imaginary acceptance speech. Next thing, I just hear this deep voice from behind me go, ‘So, how does it feel, Jen?’ I turned around and there’s Lenny with this huge bodyguard friend. I was gonna come up with something about polishing it. But hey, I’m fooling no-one.” —Jennifer Lawrence (Marie Claire interview)
my thoughts during school
- me: why
- me: i wonder when my teacher lost their virginity
- me: what if a man with a gun walked in right now
- me: whens lunch
- me: the fuck is this
- me: why are you here
- me: can i kill all of you with one bullet
- me: what if i locked all the girls in the locker room and made them fight to the death like the hunger games
- me: what if i stood up on the desk and ripped off my pants
- me: dont touch me i have more followers than you
- me: ugh